MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

Titans Scouting Report

i6barzz
    i6barzz

Titans Scouting Report Empty Titans Scouting Report

Post  i6barzz Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Gonna try and remember what I can:

Offense: Kevin smith is a monster, my #1 priority was shutting him down and making him win the game with Brady Quinn's arm. Quinn did not do well against the zones, and the pressure of my front 3 was enough to rush some of his throws. He is extremely dangerous when he has time to throw, man coverage was almost useless as well. His offense is dangerous my suggestion is play conservative, give up 5 yards at a time but don't let him get off the big play. There were a couple incomplete passes that could have made this a loss instead of a win.

Defense: This is the toughest defense I have faced so far this year, going into halftime I only had 3 points. He brings the heat very frequently, dumping the ball off does not work during his blitzes he covers the flats very well. My suggestion is to look to get the ball out quick to the middle of the field, play action was somewhat effective but his rushers are quick to get to the QB so going down the field is very difficult. Running between the numbers is your best bet, going to the outside rarely works against this D.

Overall great opponent, definitely one of the smartest madden players i have ever faced. It seems every time we play we have tough games and it comes down to who has the ball last, make sure you are on your A game when you play the Titans.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:41 pm