MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

2 posters

Cardinals Scouting Report

i6barzz
    i6barzz

Cardinals Scouting Report Empty Cardinals Scouting Report

Post  i6barzz Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Gonna do this while its still fresh.

Most unbearable offense i have ever played against, big time credit to him. Even with my elite D-line Jacobs would push his way at least 4-5 yards and sometimes even trip forwards lol. I am now 0-1209834 against a big ben offense, he made every throw when he needed to make it. He throws to Heath Miller on the right side of the field on a pa qb rollout when he needs a big 3rd down or he runs a play action pass to heath miller up the middle of the field which basically always works no matter the coverage.

His 20 minute drives made me want to jump out my window, great clock management.

Defensively he had me catching up so i was passing most of the time, I was able to score and very quickly usually within 4-5 plays but he was awaiting the pass after a while and i couldn't get a completion. O.J Atogwe is an absolute monster and I could never establish a run game due to the fact I was always trying to strike back quickly.

Overall plays a great game of clock management and 3rd down conversions, great clutch defense, frustrates you to the point that you don't know what to do and want to toss your controller at the screen lol.

Good Game
    ACEFABO
    ACEFABO

Cardinals Scouting Report Empty Re: Cardinals Scouting Report

Post  ACEFABO Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:07 pm

I wanted to throw my controller at the screen too when Jacobs fumled as he was crossing the goaline for the clinching touchdown. I had trouble stopping your pass offense so I thought that was going to cost me the game, but lukily I was able to figure out how to stop you from scoring in 3 plays lol.

T.O.P.
    Cards - 23:15
    Texans - 4:45

First Downs
    Cards - 14
    Texans - 2

hahahahahah

but such a close game, so weird
    i6barzz
    i6barzz

Post  i6barzz Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:21 pm

Your drives were making me so mad so I gave you the wrath of Aaron Rodgers lol. My offense just gave up at the end and yeah that Jacobs fumble was ridiculous lol, great game even though I had a severe migraine afterwards lmfao.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:20 am