MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

San Fran Scouting Report

i6barzz
    i6barzz

San Fran Scouting Report Empty San Fran Scouting Report

Post  i6barzz Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:07 am

Offense: He does not run the ball, but with that passing offense he really doesn't need to. Palmer is as accurate as it gets, if you shut down calvin johnson you get burned by kellen winslow. Watch passes over the middle, he loves throwing over your mlb's. If Pat White is in the game he will use him to scramble or rollout to the right and try to throw it over the top.

Defense: His Defense was not that hard to throw on, i wasn't able to run the ball due to the fact that the game started 21-0 thanks to 3 fumbles in the first 2 minutes by Jeremy Maclin and Knowshown Moreno Shocked , he was able to stop me when it counted and the run game is too difficult against his front 7.

All in all a good game, he capitalizes on mistakes and uses his passing offense with great precision.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:04 am