MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

3 posters

Indianapolis Colts

koolscrub003
    koolscrub003

Indianapolis Colts Empty Indianapolis Colts

Post  koolscrub003 Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:11 am

Offense: He ran the power play out of a limited number of formations 90% of the time. He did bust a couple big runs on me, although that was primarily because I did not expect him to be so one-dimensional all the time. When I did run blitz, I was able to hold him to 3rd and longs, in which he really struggled passing. It was either out of playaction where he zoned in on one read or some route that he had the mindset of do-or-die. If he was able to be a little bit more multi-dimensional, he definitely could have alot more success but his offense was just way too predictable.

Defense: I really did not have to move the ball very far on offense (He actually had more total yardage) because my return game was so lethal. (Mike Thomas - 1 KR TD, 1 return to the 3 yd-line. 1 PR TD called back by holding wayy behind the play, And all the other returns were generally past the 40)He was pretty good controlling the defender but the defensive sets he called were once again somewhat predictable so I didn't have too much trouble, despite the fact that he is a good user-controlled defender.

All in all, although the game ended up not being close at all, but could have been if had called that power play a few less times.
    saastar
    saastar

Indianapolis Colts Empty yeah

Post  saastar Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:08 am

if i would have stopped the kick returns it would have been closer... but cant do much without a decent qb.. i got russell who sucks at accuracy.. he is just a speed qb.. derek anderson is only good in the pocket.. so i had to pick a 58 overall qb with an A pot.. that is 24 that has good short and mid range but thats about it.. ill be looking for a qb in the draft and getting rid of russell. and yeah ill run power alot if its succeding. lol.. still expecting with playbooks so i can find one to get both my backs into play. both have speed.. but if i stop the kick returns game is closer and u still win but only by 3 or 7.. but all in all it was a good game..
    ripfmee2pjh
    ripfmee2pjh

Indianapolis Colts Empty Re: Indianapolis Colts

Post  ripfmee2pjh Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:58 pm

whole offense revolves around leon washington. runs almost the whole game, passes were to anthony gonzalez or washington out of the backfield.

Sponsored content

Indianapolis Colts Empty Re: Indianapolis Colts

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:30 pm