MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

2 posters

EAGLES AND COLTS TRADE POSSIBLE NOT FINAL YET

saastar
    saastar

EAGLES AND COLTS TRADE POSSIBLE NOT FINAL YET Empty EAGLES AND COLTS TRADE POSSIBLE NOT FINAL YET

Post  saastar Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:14 pm

THE COLTS HAVE BEEN SHOPPING AROUND AND HAVE APPARENTLY FOUND A SUITAR FOR JAMARCUS RUSSELL.. HE DOES NOT LIKE LIKE IT IN INDY WOULD LIKE TO PLAY SOMEWHERE HE GET MORE REPS AND HAS POTENTIAL TO BE AN SUCCESS.. SO THE COLTS HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT NEGOTIATIONS TO TRADE RUSSELL TO THE EAGLES FOR A WELL SEASONED QB IN BRETT FARVE.. ALTHOUGH THIS WOULD ONLY BE A TEMPORARY FIX IN INDY IT WOULD CERTAINLY HELP AND COULD POTENTIALLY HELP THE COLTS TO GET TO THE PLAYOFFS POSSIBLY THE SUPERBOWL.. BC THE WAY THE COLTS ARE NOW THEY ARE HAVING TO REALY ON MATT GUTTERIZ AND A BACK UP QUATER IN DEREK ANDERSON.. SO HOPEFULLY A DEAL CAN GET DONE SOON..
    i6barzz
    i6barzz

EAGLES AND COLTS TRADE POSSIBLE NOT FINAL YET Empty Re: EAGLES AND COLTS TRADE POSSIBLE NOT FINAL YET

Post  i6barzz Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:31 pm

QB Aaron Rodgers of the Houston Texans said this in an interview today " Yeah I heard reports about Favre going to Indy and I must say that I don't like it at all. Even though our secondary has 2 of the best young corner's in the league Favre could mean trouble for us when playing the Colts twice this year. Hopefully the deal falls through so our corners can have a field day with the other young inexperienced QB's. Our road to the playoff looks like it may go through Indy and with Favre on their squad we may be in for a hell of battle."

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:27 pm