MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

2 posters

TENNESSE TITANS

saastar
    saastar

TENNESSE TITANS Empty TENNESSE TITANS

Post  saastar Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:31 pm

u better have good game plan going against him bc he has a great defense.. i had trouble getting any run game going.. on big play i had running was a 40 yard td by washington out of the wildcat.. he has a pretty good offense to. he coverted alot of 3rd downs on short passes.. i had trouble getting to his qb but finally did that ended up as a pick for 6 but that was the only good thing i did in the first half.. 2nd half the game was alittle closer 17 to 14 all the way up till the 4th quater with under 2 left.. i tried wasting time and getting in range for a field goal to tie or drive to win but i ran a counter and he hit stick the hell out of me and i fumbled surprised washington didnt get injured.. but he returned it for 6 which put it out of reach.. until on a 4th and 2 i was scrambling with my shitty qb and got a fluke pass over his cb to reggie williams for a td.. to make it 22 to 24. almost had onside kick if it bounced one more time.. would have been a long field goal though but all in all good game..
    jdoom614
    jdoom614

TENNESSE TITANS Empty Re: TENNESSE TITANS

Post  jdoom614 Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:36 am

Good game. Big hit or not, I hate those 4th quarter fumbles. You made some great adjustments in the 2nd half or I really started sucking.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:16 am