MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

2 posters

BALTIMORE RAVENS

saastar
    saastar

BALTIMORE RAVENS Empty BALTIMORE RAVENS

Post  saastar Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:30 am

ok lets start with it was a hell of a game that i should of lost but got lucky..

his offense is well thought up.. he runs and passes never really stays on one another makes its hard to defend... he really dont have a go to wideout bc he has 3 guys he can throw to and make plays.. he has holmes, sidney rice and larry fitzgerald so its very hard to defend them all.. i started off with trying a couple of nickel packages but they didnt work i had to drop back with 2 safteys 4 cbs 2 linebackers and 3 lineman... it worked for most the game.. i got 3 ints so that helped alot and i got 1 fumble in the redzone.. but he still was very hard to stop...

on defense he is very good against the run it was hard for me to get things going.. i had to do wildcat and some play action to get anything going and i had to do a screen pass to washington to score points.. i got lucky in the 4th when i was down 28 to 24 i ran to the left with washington and i thought i was about to be gain tackled but somehow broke out of it to the right and ran 35 yards to get to his 30 to set up bradshaw with a 30 yard td run.. but besides that i didnt get very many big runs just 5 or 10 yard runs here and there.. i had to try to throw with my crappy qb bc i dont like farve on the run..

but great game and hopefully see u in the playoffs..
    emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

BALTIMORE RAVENS Empty Re: BALTIMORE RAVENS

Post  emunsteriii Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:00 pm

very good game, the run at the end was total garbage but madden likes to keep things interesting...
    saastar
    saastar

BALTIMORE RAVENS Empty game

Post  saastar Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:34 pm

yeah i agree i thought i was down then all of sudden he breaks out of the 4 tackles and starts taking off to the right.. i was like that was some shit... i beat he is pissed i would be...

Sponsored content

BALTIMORE RAVENS Empty Re: BALTIMORE RAVENS

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:04 am