MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

Kansas City Cheifs.

emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

Kansas City Cheifs. Empty Kansas City Cheifs.

Post  emunsteriii Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:36 am

Overall he is a great player, which goes a long way for any team you play with.

Offensively
    He has some great weapons in Maurice Jones-Drew, Reggie Wayne, Vincent Jackson, DeSean Jackson and Joe Flacco. The only problem is that he cant balance his game with the run because of his offensive line, all rated in the 70's. When you force him to pass, he manages to get just enough time for short routes and will dink and dunk you all day long, again doesnt have time for much play action or deep routes because of the pourous offensive line. HE LOVES TO THROW OVER THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD on crossing patterns. If you take these away from him he will struggle. Realistically only one or two linemen away from gaining that balance and being a real threat in this league, a threat even without them as I barely beat him.

Defensively
    Cant remember what defensive formation he runs but he is stout against the run and covers the flat routes with a cornerback in a shallow zone, I tried to force a pass in the flats and was picked for 6. Knowing he runs a shallow zone you can run a mid slant with your TE and drop short of his safety and deep of the CB zone. He covers the middle of the field well too, really need to snipe to fit anything in there. If i were to play him again i would throw more to the outside of the field.

Overall a really tough oppponent.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:43 am