MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

2 posters

Baltimore Ravens

foigras58
    foigras58

Baltimore Ravens Empty Baltimore Ravens

Post  foigras58 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:34 pm

I first have to say what a relief it was to play a game without any bullshit. The Ravens defeated my Chiefs on a last second fg as time expired. The Ravens play a pretty balanced brand of football. Mixes up the run and pass well. Watch the flats and the dig routes. Also he is really good at stuffing the run or my OL is as bad as i thought it would be. Anyways a good game overall. Nice play call to tie the game up on the 2pt conversion (George Wrightster, are u fuckin kidding me?)

My PS3 tag is : foigras58 (if anyone wants a game)
    emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

Baltimore Ravens Empty Re: Baltimore Ravens

Post  emunsteriii Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:16 am

it was a hell of a game thats for sure. You were just as stout against my run game, thats why the pass play was called on the 2pt conversion. The wife had to tell me to calm down when i intercepted the ball on your last play, and i am glad that i have rackers 96 kick power because i definately didnt have the kick power all the way up, you should have iced me... lol.

Great game, one of the best i've played in a long time. Getting some OL help will go a long way... Jones Drew is a monster.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:43 am