MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

3 posters

New League...

InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

New League... Empty New League...

Post  InimicalMaven Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:35 pm

I am starting a new franchise, and feel the need to invite all you guys into it being that this is easily the best buch of guys I've been in a league with. I will be co-commish until after the draft when I assume full duties. The draft will be saterday the 12th at 4pm eastern, the name of the league is... The Big Green Machine... as of now there is no password, after the draft one will be instilled. The league will be run very similar to this one, with a message board, I will be doing a weekly update to those I get an email address from, only differance is 1 game will be played every other day. This is a league for the dedicated, and active only, if you are interested, hurry and get a spot because the league will fill fast. We will be taking reserves, for the guys that dont show for the draft to gaurentee the draft is full. Thanks for your interest, feel fee to im me here, or on the ps3 with InimicalMaven, or at my email address, ck8774@yahoo.com. Thanks again.
    InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

New League... Empty Re: New League...

Post  InimicalMaven Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:58 pm

only 9 spots left guys...
    Tha1cmoney
    Tha1cmoney

Post  Tha1cmoney Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:01 pm

Any way we can move the draft up an hour?
    emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

Post  emunsteriii Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:31 pm

tried to get in and there is now a password.
    InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

Post  InimicalMaven Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:15 pm

emunsteriii wrote:tried to get in and there is now a password.

league filled faster than we thought... but were taking reserves, for the guys who dont show for the draft... if you want to you have the first slot, and are almost gaurenteed to get in, being that there is always someone who dosnt show... let me know if you want the spot.

Last edited by InimicalMaven on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

Post  emunsteriii Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:29 am

i went in yesterday and tried to sign up but there is a password like i said.... 3 teams were left. Give me the spot and we'll see what happens, i would like to know by tomorrow so i can plan my day out a bit, not like 4 is in the middle of the day or anything.
    InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

Post  InimicalMaven Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:05 pm

lol... i know its a little early, i didnt set the time... GREENERRRR did, he is the active comish until after the draft when i take over. expect an invitation from him 15 minutes prior to the draft, as long as you don't mind using any teams, you'll be the first contact. the password is... trojans

add him if you like, he's always on, tell him you know me and he'll give you the info.
    InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

Post  InimicalMaven Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:37 pm

emunsteriii wrote:i went in yesterday and tried to sign up but there is a password like i said.... 3 teams were left. Give me the spot and we'll see what happens, i would like to know by tomorrow so i can plan my day out a bit, not like 4 is in the middle of the day or anything.

you can get in now.... its... the big green machine... password is... trojans

1 guy cant make it to the draft.

Last edited by InimicalMaven on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

Post  emunsteriii Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:46 pm

i'll do it when i get home...
    InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

Post  InimicalMaven Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:02 pm

emunsteriii wrote:i'll do it when i get home...
    k... well let me know, cause we'll wait to boot the guy till your ready... this way, no one can swoop in ad steal your spot... the team is the falcons, and they have pick #11. So yeah, let me know when you can do it.
    emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

Post  emunsteriii Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:04 pm

for sure, it will be around 530 or so eastern.... ill shoot you a message on PSN.
    InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

Post  InimicalMaven Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:30 pm

emunsteriii wrote:for sure, it will be around 530 or so eastern.... ill shoot you a message on PSN.
    k... but add GREENERRRR also, he says he's having trouble adding you, so he cant send an invite... guess he's spelling your tag wrong.
    InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

Post  InimicalMaven Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:53 pm

Dallas just became available also... pick #2 if you hurry. you know the league name and password, no need wasting time with me just get in as fast as you can... but if someone scoops the boys up, then we'll boot Atlanta(pick 11) for you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content