MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

2 posters

Kevin Williams(97) DT and Brian Robiskie(72) WR up for talks...

InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

Kevin Williams(97) DT and Brian Robiskie(72) WR up for talks... Empty Kevin Williams(97) DT and Brian Robiskie(72) WR up for talks...

Post  InimicalMaven Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:01 pm

Williams is injured and is out for 5 weeks(broken collarbone), so you can have him at a discount price... I am looking for either a RB in the 85 range or a DT in the same range for both Williams and Robiskie... or a RB/DT in the high 90's, and I'll add my first rounder to compensate the games Williams will miss. I am looking for the likes of Ngata, Raji, Wilfork, Sedrick Ellis at DT... and one RB in particular, who also happens to be hurt, Jonathan Stewart, or someone along the lines of a power back with some speed and good hands, Forte or Jones-Drew would also be intrueging.

Act soon, I have offers are on the table for both a sutible DT and a sutible RB... and one is going to be accepted soon if there are not better offers presented to me, especially being that the trade deadline is aproaching rapidly.

Message me all offers through private message here, or on the PS3... or if you prefer in this thread... thanks.
    i6barzz
    i6barzz

Kevin Williams(97) DT and Brian Robiskie(72) WR up for talks... Empty Re: Kevin Williams(97) DT and Brian Robiskie(72) WR up for talks...

Post  i6barzz Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:14 pm

I got B.J Raji, what do you propose
    InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

Kevin Williams(97) DT and Brian Robiskie(72) WR up for talks... Empty Re: Kevin Williams(97) DT and Brian Robiskie(72) WR up for talks...

Post  InimicalMaven Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:25 pm

I have an offer I'm waiting on right now... but he says he'll let me know by today, Raji is definitely my second best offer I've had, and if this trade falls through, I'll work a deal with you... but you do know Williams is out for 5 weeks though right?

In the meantime, I'll check your roster and see if i can come up with something fair.
    i6barzz
    i6barzz

Post  i6barzz Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:27 pm

lemme know and yes i am aware of that.
    InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

Post  InimicalMaven Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:43 pm

i6barzz wrote:lemme know and yes i am aware of that.

check your pm's

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:12 pm