MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

2 posters

Patch #2 is out

foigras58
    foigras58

Patch #2 is out Empty Patch #2 is out

Post  foigras58 Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Word is these are the issues that have been addressed:

Gameplay

Tuned flat zone coverage to be more effective

Improved pursuit angles for defensive players

Tuned QB throwing out of sacks (increased chances of CPU QB taking a sack, lowered trajectory of throws when QB is hit while throwing to cut down on INTs, better arm tracking to determine if it should be an inaccurate or uncontrolled throw)

Fixed some instances where a receiver would be ruled inbounds even if he only got one foot down on a catch

Fixed a rare problem where under certain circumstances the ball would actually pass through a player when he dropped the pass

Added an initial move to the RB on the HB direct snap plays so he can’t immediately take off after receiving the snap

Forced a QB drop initial move to force him to set up for a pass on Shotgun play action plays when you canceled the play action by hot routing the running back

Disallowed the user to be able to move any front line players forward on kickoffs to keep them from being able to actually block the kickoff

Resolved the exploit of being able to motion a receiver after flipping the play which caused the defender to go the other way

Fixed the bug where the QB could drift through the center when you repeatedly hot routed with certain quarterbacks

Fixed the clock running at incorrect times after an incomplete pass went out of bounds.

Presentation

Doubled amount of time replays can be recorded (long plays won't have beginning cut off)

Increased auto replay frequency (more frequent after touchdowns)

Reduced number of times chain gang measurement scene appears

Extended time in postplay by 2 seconds to give more time for the presentation of certain shots to finish before being cut off too early

Franchise

Tuned sim stats (more 3-4 OLB sacks, more RB TDs, less QB passing yards and TD passes)

Decreased injury chances for players with high injury ratings

Draft info added to player profile screen

Uniform Corrections

Seattle Seahawks white pants at home

Seattle Seahawks green alternates added

Tribute stickers on Titans' helmets for Steve McNair and Eagles' helmets for Jim Johnson
    foigras58
    foigras58

Patch #2 is out Empty Re: Patch #2 is out

Post  foigras58 Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 pm

I hope they fixed the flats issue for real. Tired of running cover 2 all game and still giving up all those catches to shitty ass fullbacks with no hands.
    falconfansince81
    falconfansince81

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:44 pm

foigras58 wrote:Word is these are the issues that have been addressed:

Gameplay

Tuned flat zone coverage to be more effective

Improved pursuit angles for defensive players

Tuned QB throwing out of sacks (increased chances of CPU QB taking a sack, lowered trajectory of throws when QB is hit while throwing to cut down on INTs, better arm tracking to determine if it should be an inaccurate or uncontrolled throw)

Fixed some instances where a receiver would be ruled inbounds even if he only got one foot down on a catch

Fixed a rare problem where under certain circumstances the ball would actually pass through a player when he dropped the pass

Added an initial move to the RB on the HB direct snap plays so he can’t immediately take off after receiving the snap

Forced a QB drop initial move to force him to set up for a pass on Shotgun play action plays when you canceled the play action by hot routing the running back

Disallowed the user to be able to move any front line players forward on kickoffs to keep them from being able to actually block the kickoff

Resolved the exploit of being able to motion a receiver after flipping the play which caused the defender to go the other way

Fixed the bug where the QB could drift through the center when you repeatedly hot routed with certain quarterbacks

Fixed the clock running at incorrect times after an incomplete pass went out of bounds.

Presentation

Doubled amount of time replays can be recorded (long plays won't have beginning cut off)

Increased auto replay frequency (more frequent after touchdowns)

Reduced number of times chain gang measurement scene appears

Extended time in postplay by 2 seconds to give more time for the presentation of certain shots to finish before being cut off too early

Franchise

Tuned sim stats (more 3-4 OLB sacks, more RB TDs, less QB passing yards and TD passes)

Decreased injury chances for players with high injury ratings

Draft info added to player profile screen

Uniform Corrections

Seattle Seahawks white pants at home

Seattle Seahawks green alternates added

Tribute stickers on Titans' helmets for Steve McNair and Eagles' helmets for Jim Johnson

yeah the flats are still pretty open, and cover 2 is weak as is...i like it out of the 3-4 with the buzz zones but still pretty weak. pursuit angles seem ok with a fast defender, other than that i haven't noticed a difference in gameplay. still see the stupid sideline catch. i tried playin an offline franchise game, and in the 1st quarter on the 1st drive i realized the cpu is still too stupid and they called a blatnetly complete sideline pass incomplete. i turned the game off after that.

i know they got the seahawks greens, no browns pants, could care less about the rest of the cluttered aethestics like stickers and patches. i noticed sunday a madden arcade ad that popped up in front of my fullback in shotgun. that was nice. then the game lagged until the ad went away...good job ea.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:48 pm