MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

4 posters

Jets - Week 3

jdoom614
    jdoom614

Jets - Week 3 Empty Jets - Week 3

Post  jdoom614 Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:30 pm

Jets 28 - Titans 7
    Wow, what a domination. The score (28-7)ended up being a lot closer than the game was. Here are all the important stats: Brady Quinn, 6-17 (mostly short passes), 4.7 QB Rating, 0 TD, 2 Interceptions. 48 Total Yards for me (Titans). The Jets play the best defense I've ever seen and it's legit. There is no nanoblitzing or stacking the line or any other questionable plays. I never had a player open deep and rarely had one open on a slant. He also scored some coverage sacks because I couldn't get anybody open.

Offensively he threw 18 passes. 14 went to a running back, 2 to a tight end, 2 to a wr. Lots of quick passes and very few incompletions. When I tried to pressure him he would dump it off quickly. On the ground, the Jets ran for 42 yards on 18 plays, which were mixed up pretty evenly.

I did manage two interceptions, one of which led to my only score. I was just glad it went for a pick 6 or I probably would have been the third straight shutout.
    Good game and fun for a while, until I realized I couldn't move the ball. Brady Quinn did have two tackles though, defensive POTW.
    InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

Jets - Week 3 Empty Re: Jets - Week 3

Post  InimicalMaven Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:14 am

lol ... you forgot to mention the reason for all my dump off passes to the flats. The fact that i couldnt run the ball on that front 7 to save my life... and with jerome harrison, kiwanuka, osi and tommy harris breathing down my neck every play... i had no time to wait for my WR patterns to develope. Believe me... my intention was to go long a number of times... with Peyton Manning thats always on my mind... i just didnt have the time to, my 2 picks from being pressured are proof... i was actually scared to drop back... lol!!! That'll all go into my scouting report on you when i get to it.

good, fair, enjoyable game though... no questionable plays from either side... the way it should be.

Last edited by InimicalMaven on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

Post  emunsteriii Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:27 am

real good to hear.
    jdoom614
    jdoom614

Post  jdoom614 Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Just for the record, The jets weren't abusing the flats, I hope I didn't make it sound like they were. They dumped it off when pressured. Honestly, if they wanted to, manning could have thrown 10 yard passes to carlson every play. It was a completely fair game.
    InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

Post  InimicalMaven Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:34 pm

jdoom614 wrote:Just for the record, The jets weren't abusing the flats, I hope I didn't make it sound like they were. They dumped it off when pressured. Honestly, if they wanted to, manning could have thrown 10 yard passes to carlson every play. It was a completely fair game.

It didn't sound like that, but your not giving yourself the credit... the flats were my ONLY option, honestly... everything else was shut down. I've got a good O-line... and I know the stats don't show it(QB pressures are not a viewable stat in this game), but your D-line combined with Harrison were dominant. I'd hate to see what they do to a lesser O-line... and I'm not even mentioning your ballhawking secondary. You have a very good D... the score doesn't show the whole truth here.
    emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

Post  emunsteriii Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:50 pm

an aweful lot of dick sucking between you two... might need a room. Hopefully someone got flowers or dinner out of it.
    InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

Post  InimicalMaven Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:54 pm

emunsteriii wrote:an aweful lot of dick sucking between you two... might need a room. Hopefully someone got flowers or dinner out of it.

LOL... not cool dude...
    but.. yeah... I was thinking the same thing... what I meant to say from the beginning is...

Twisted Evil TITANS SUCK!!!! Twisted Evil

BTW... your only gay if you do the sucking... cockmeat sandwiches anyone???? ... lol
    emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

Post  emunsteriii Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:18 pm

just ridiculous.....
    RealDobleDos
    RealDobleDos

Post  RealDobleDos Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:53 pm

emunsteriii wrote:an aweful lot of dick sucking between you two... might need a room. Hopefully someone got flowers or dinner out of it.

LMFAO

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:23 am