MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

+5
neo613
saastar
emunsteriii
txwmoose
i6barzz
9 posters

Wanted: FS, DE,WR,CB and Players are on the Trading Block

i6barzz
    i6barzz

Wanted: FS, DE,WR,CB and Players are on the Trading Block Empty Wanted: FS, DE,WR,CB and Players are on the Trading Block

Post  i6barzz Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:02 pm

I am willing to give up draft picks, and possible some role players, starters are somewhat off limits. Let me know what you got.
    Players i am willing to part with :

HB-Lendale White ovr 79
    FB-Heath Evans ovr 82
    C-Jeff Saturday ovr 93
    HB-Dominic Rhodes ovr 74
    HB-Steve Slaton(At the right price) ovr 87
    TE-Leonard Pope ovr 73
    WR-Earl Bennett ovr 72
    LE-Cory Redding ovr 76
    RE-Antwan Odom ovr 75
    FS- Michael Johnson ovr 73

I can package players and picks, even my first rounder is available. I am looking to improve at FS,WR,DE,CB specifically.
    Let me know what you got.
    txwmoose
    txwmoose

Wanted: FS, DE,WR,CB and Players are on the Trading Block Empty Re: Wanted: FS, DE,WR,CB and Players are on the Trading Block

Post  txwmoose Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:38 pm

I would offer you Antonio Bryant for Earl Bennett, Lendale White and a 2nd
    i6barzz
    i6barzz

Wanted: FS, DE,WR,CB and Players are on the Trading Block Empty Re: Wanted: FS, DE,WR,CB and Players are on the Trading Block

Post  i6barzz Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:46 pm

Cmon man it's Antonio Bryant, you want an arm and a leg for him lol
    emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

Post  emunsteriii Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:02 pm

there definately isnt anything special about antonio bryant.
    i6barzz
    i6barzz

Post  i6barzz Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:12 pm

exactly, earl bennett is young with great potential, lendale is young and a great power/goal line back and a 2nd rounder cmon......
    saastar
    saastar

Wanted: FS, DE,WR,CB and Players are on the Trading Block Empty LOL

Post  saastar Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:12 pm

DUDE HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OF HIM SINCE THE DRAFT LOL..
    i6barzz
    i6barzz

Post  i6barzz Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:13 pm

lmao
    emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

Post  emunsteriii Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Nevermind.... saturday is a bit older than i thought.
    neo613
    neo613

Post  neo613 Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:41 pm

whats the asking price for slaton? I am willing to move moreno and coleman for slaton and moore, or moreno/cromartie for slaton/mckelvin give or take a draft pick, hightower is also available in the right deal
    i6barzz
    i6barzz

Post  i6barzz Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:50 am

I would be willing to do something like Steve Slaton, Michael Johnson and Leodis Mckelvin for Knowshown Moreno, Tanard Jackson and Rodgers-Cromartie. What else would you need from my part to get this deal done? Draft picks are on the table, as well as some of the players listed. Let me know.....
    neo613
    neo613

Post  neo613 Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:22 am

Giving up cromartie and jackson is a little too rich for my blood.
    I would do:
    moreno/coleman/cromartie for slaton/johnson/mckelvin/cook jr
    moreno/cromartie/tapp(78ovr/RE) for slaton/mckelvin
    I also have some other moving pieces including the OL and Bess depending on how other trades pan out
    i6barzz
    i6barzz

Post  i6barzz Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:42 am

i gotta look that over, expect a counter soon
    bxbombass
    bxbombass

Post  bxbombass Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Jared allen(95), Aaron Smith(91), Housh(91), James(84), Buckhalter(78) and Yerimiah Bell(82) are on the block for the right guys. They dont have to be great overall but need to have high potential.
    moreno, slaton, cook, lofton, mckelvin, jackson, mayo, cromartie, moore......
    I need more speed on defense(LB and safteies) and some younger prospects on offense(HB and WR)
    i6barzz
    i6barzz

Post  i6barzz Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Only guy i would want of those would be Jared Allen, i would be willing to give up some top draft picks, a replacement DE and maybe another peice but i don't want to dismantle my young defense too much.
    ripfmee2pjh
    ripfmee2pjh

Post  ripfmee2pjh Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:16 pm

id really like slaton if you see anything on my team. dont really wanna trade calvin or crabtree but pretty much anyone else is up for grabs and donald brown would be going ur way as a replacement. (or fred taylor but i doubt u want him lol)

also dont really wanna give up any of my lbs unless im getting good ones in return
    i6barzz
    i6barzz

Post  i6barzz Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:30 pm

don't really like donald brown, so i don't see a deal getting done. anyone else you interested in?
    foigras58
    foigras58

Post  foigras58 Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:41 pm

does anyone know where i could acquire Antonio Bryant?
    i6barzz
    i6barzz

Post  i6barzz Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:06 pm

talk to the bucs, its gonna cost you though he is selling him at a hefty price.
    saastar
    saastar

Wanted: FS, DE,WR,CB and Players are on the Trading Block Empty chiefs i hope ur not serious

Post  saastar Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:15 am

bucs has been trying to get rid of him since draft.. i mean i wont to get rid of russell but i know nobody wants his bum ass..
    InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

Post  InimicalMaven Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:44 pm

foigras58 wrote:does anyone know where i could acquire Antonio Bryant?

LOL.... guess that went over some heads... Very Happy
    emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

Post  emunsteriii Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:00 pm

apparently.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:57 pm