MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

2 posters

League owner rules

emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

League owner rules Empty League owner rules

Post  emunsteriii Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:31 am

Participation
    ---------------

A. All members must sign up and visit the league website (www.superbowlmadness.forumotion.com) on a regular basis to participate in the league and schedule games.

B. Game weeks will advance on Tuesdays and Fridays at approximately 8:00 PM EST. All unplayed games will be simmed at that time. Delays in advancement will only happen in extreme circumstances. If you are playing your game last-minute and it's going to go over, be sure to contact the Commish via this site, email or PSN thru the PS3 to request an extension. Try not to make this a habit, please!

C. In the event that you are unable to make contact with your opponent, wait until the deadline is 36 hrs (1 1/2 days) away, and then post on the Scheduling forum with the subject line "WEEK [X] - [YOUR TEAM] vs [OPPONENT] - UNABLE TO CONTACT [OPPONENT]." For example: "WEEK 8 - DETROIT VS MINNESOTA - UNABLE TO CONTACT MINNESOTA". Please include in your post the details of when/how/where you attempted to contact your opponent to schedule your game. At this point, The Commish will attempt to also make contact with this player. If the player fails to respond within 12 hours of the reported issue, that person will be removed from the league temporarily to allow the active player to play their game against the CPU. The person who did not show up will be given one "get out of jail free card," that allows them to return to the league and reclaim their team. If this owner no-shows a second time in the current season, they will be replaced permanently.

D. If you are unable to make a scheduled week's game for whatever reason, please post on the forums and also contact the Commish directly. We definitely understand and empathize with the fact that real life is always far more important than video games. If you have something going on, whether it's a family emergency or you just have too much homework to do that week, whatever it is, let us know and we'll work out a way for your team to be played by the CPU against your opponent and then we'll bring you back in. **AS LONG AS YOU CONTACT US IN ADVANCE ABOUT MISSING A WEEK, YOU WILL NEVER BE PENALIZED FOR HAVING TO MISS, AND YOUR "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD" WILL NOT BE USED UP.**
    InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

League owner rules Empty Re: League owner rules

Post  InimicalMaven Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:52 am

I cant contact i6barzz (texans)... maybe you should give it a try. Simming my first game in this league would really be a dissapointment to me, for a league I have high hopes for.
    emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

Post  emunsteriii Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:25 pm

I will try and get a hold of him. If he doesn't respond you can play the computer.
    InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

Post  InimicalMaven Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:45 pm

He said he is on vacation... he says that hes going to try and rent a ps3 and play me, but I dont see that happening... and dont blame him if he doesnt. But that doesnt mean I should have the game simmed on me either(my team was drafted to fit my playing style, not for superstars, I wouldn't win the sim... lol). Not at all being a dick... but I say boot him and let me play the comp... he can rejoin when he gets back, thats fair... no???

I wrote the same thing to you on a ps3 message, sorry if you read them both, just wanted to make sure you got it, thanks.
    emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

Post  emunsteriii Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:01 pm

calm down, i will make sure the game isnt simmed. Will you be able to get it in tomorrow?
    InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

Post  InimicalMaven Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:12 pm

lol... im calm... just want to make sure you know whats up.

.. and yes, i'll be available to play tonight and all day tomorrow. thanks for being on top of things.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:05 pm