MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

Carolina Panthers

RealDobleDos
    RealDobleDos

Carolina Panthers Empty Carolina Panthers

Post  RealDobleDos Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:59 pm

The NFC South should watch out because not many points will be scored against Carolina. His run defense is stiffling. It toke a few hurry up runs for McFadden and Portis to even have a chance out of the backfield. He blitzes a lot. Stacks the box. Had 4 sacks against me. I only went downfield once or twice because of the pressure. Screens worked for first downs but not many yards after that. Dont throw toward Darrelle Revis!

He ran a simple offense. Runs the ball a lot with Willie Parker and it proved effective in the crunch. Likes to run a toss play out of I form one wideout. Puts the wideout in motion. 3-10 yard passes all game, but that doesnt mean he wasnt trying to set up the home run. Very few screens and QB runs. He has VY so that was surprising, but plays fair with him and never really needed to evade.

Very good return man with Tye Hill. One punt taken within the 20 and two kickoffs where he got run down around the 50. Coffin corners very well, expect possession deep in your territory. Missed two field goals from around 40 yards but I believe he changed kickers and made the game winner as time expired. 20-17...heartbreaker

Contact me with any other questions.