MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

Colts Week 9 scouting report

i6barzz
    i6barzz

Colts Week 9 scouting report Empty Colts Week 9 scouting report

Post  i6barzz Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:09 pm

It was a tough game because of lag, but heres the review.

Passing:

He rolls out to the right with brett favre alot, rarely stays in the pocket. Either throws it down the sideline or throws it across the field to leon washington on a screen if hes rolling right. He ran most of the time so i didn't get a full review on his passing game.

Running:
    He runs sweeps with the wildcat to either the left or right, usually with bradshaw to the right and leon washington to the left. Runs this play alot so make sure you figure out how to stop it early, i didn't until late in the 2nd half and got torched because of it.

Defense:

He brings the heat so you have to make sure you got a guy to dump the ball off to, bob sanders is scary in the secondary and its tough to go down field on him. If your running the ball and you get near sanders don't spin because you will fumble hes a beast. Quick passes work best, and be EXTREMELY careful in the red zone he is a ballhawk in the redzone and picked me off twice when i was inside the 20.

Overall great player, good defense and very strong running game. Can't wait for the rematch.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:19 am