MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

Miami Dolphins

InimicalMaven
    InimicalMaven

Miami Dolphins Empty Miami Dolphins

Post  InimicalMaven Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:18 pm

Not much to say here... this game was dominated by turnovers by the Phins...

OFFENSE...

QB Trent Edwards had 7 INT's and only 9 comps on 35 attempts... so its safe to assume there are accuracy problems there. When he did get receptions they were mostly quick dump offs to his TE's RB's and FB.... with Cooley getting the lions share(4). His running game was 3 yards and a cloud of dust with Larry Johnson, who can really truck if he gets his shoulders square, but he is not fast, and has trouble turning the corner.

DEFENSE...

DE Charles Grant got 2 sacks on me, which is huge considering I've only been sacked 3 times all season including this game! There was no INT's for him, he blitzed alot, if I can remember correctly, so quick passes are the way to go against him, I had most success with my #2 WR... and my power RB seemed to have more effect than my speed RB against his team.

Again, my O and his D weren't on the field much due to all the quick, short field turn overs. There was 9 all together from his side

SPECIAL TEAMS...

Had 2 costly fumbles on punt returns, that led to quick TD's. I had only 1 kick return and 1 punt return all game.

ALL IN ALL...

The score says it all, there was no way for me to get an accurate scouting report on the dolphins, because if all the turnovers, and he, unfortunately, was beaten by all the early turnovers and never really had much of a shot. Towards the end of the game, when the turnovers kept coming, I actually felt bad at what was happening to him(Madden has done it to ALL of us at least once). I'm sure next time we play will be an entirely different game.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:10 pm