MN Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MN Madden League

PS3 Madden 2010 League

Week 8 Score Tracker --- Jets 17 Dolphins 7 --- Lions xx Rams xx --- Cowboys xx Seahawks xx --- Packers 3 Vikings 17 --- Bills 21 Texans 10 --- Ravens 17 Broncos 7 --- Colts 10 49ers 21 --- Bears xx Browns xx --- Chargers 7 Raiders 24 --- Titans 27 Jaguars 21 --- Eagles 14 Giants 28 --- Cardinals 7 Panthers 57 --- Saints 17 Falcons 35 ---

3 posters

Falcons/Texans trade

neo613
    neo613

Falcons/Texans trade Empty Falcons/Texans trade

Post  neo613 Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:42 pm

In a move to help the struggling falcons offense they trade rookie sensation, knowshon moreno, fellow rookie anthony maybin and speedster rodgers cromartie, for sophmore superstar steve slaton, leodis mckelvin and antwan odom.
    Slaton should definitely help the struggling running game but the falcons still need a reliable target at wr to take pressure off of rookie qb Josh freeman
    emunsteriii
    emunsteriii
    Admin

Falcons/Texans trade Empty Re: Falcons/Texans trade

Post  emunsteriii Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:12 pm

texans have you accepted this?
    i6barzz
    i6barzz

Post  i6barzz Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:33 pm

In similar news the Houston Texans will rely more heavily on the arm of Aaron Rodgers due to the fact that Steve Slaton is now a Falcon. Houston decided to trade for the sure handed rookie knowshown moreno whose catches out of the backfield should drive opponents crazy. The Texans also have a new rookie Defensive End in Aaron Maybin who will help solidify and develop that defensive line, while the secondary is now equipped with two shut down corners in Dominic Rodgers-Cromartie and Cortland Finnegan.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:50 pm